Welcome to Day 1,264.
Today is even heavier than yesterday for site news, so let's begin.
First up, part 1 of Different Verse, Same Artist has been added to the Tats What's Up! calendar, while part 4 of Ee Eye Ee Eye Arm! has moved to Inflindication.
In Shopping Directory news, the Art Infliction/Spenny product line has regained a fourth branch, due to the brand-new Art Infliction Men's Workout Pants being launched via LogoSportswear, the company that has enabled us to have this fourth branch.
In Pets What's Up! news, the Penny The Dog page has had a picture added to it.
In a news item that happened between yesterday's Nog Report and today's Nog Report, the Entity Credits page has once again updated, due to the aforementioned product launch via LogoSportswear.
In news pertaining to the one-day old Polls Of Nostalgia page, the Kelly Kapowski vs. Jessie Spano poll has had more wording added to it, due to Steve Kaycee wanting that poll to be as inclusive as possible.
In more poll news, the Poll Of Anticipation has had another option added to it, with that option being Steve Kaycee's review set of the entire Saved By The Bell (1989 through 1992) series.
And finally, there are six Land Of Infusion items. To find out what they are, simply view the bullet points below:
- Lost Girls And Love Hotels has clinched the 1,338th fully guaranteed Two ThouCentennial spot
- Commencement and The Last Five Years have both moved up from Tier 5 to Tier 4
- Aftermath has moved from Tier 4 to Tier 6
- Following its assessment, Welcome To The Punch has landed on the Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- After two days of being in Tier 9, Wolf '21 has found a home in the Mega Movie Package via landing on the aforementioned Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
- Following its assessment, Encanto has been both signed to The Tentative Roster page and subsequently placed on The Farm Squad a.k.a. Section Two. Plus, to make room for the newest Pixar movie on that page, Bangkok Dangerous has been both waived and subsequently re-acquired by the aforementioned Movie-Ocrity/Dishonorable Mention page
Well, that's all for now.
Thank you and until next time, you have tuned into The Nog.